Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galaxor - Manual Ban Appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Galaxor

Your character name (if relevant): Taran Kandza

Who were you banned by: liamgallagher

Date of ban: 08/23/2018

Length of ban: Until I appeal

Full ban reason: (MANUAL BAN) Teamkilling. This ban will last until appealed.Logged off when questioned.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:  I didn't even leave though, if you look at the screenshot I provided here you'll see that I lost connection, it was round end and the server was restarting. I wasn't even given 30 seconds to reconnect it looks like. I was talking with you the whole time too, it's not like I logged off instantly when you questioned me. We talked for a bit. So I don't understand why you were so fast to ban me? My offenses here are few and far with the last one I remember having being months ago when I thought I could command a civilian pirate ship.

[Image: mOEU1NX.png]
You weren't disconnected because the round was over, considering I banned you in the same round, though I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just unban you. However, you still broke the rules, so I will unban you at approximately 10:00 P.M. CDT or UTC-6 (a.k.a. 2:30 hours from now), so that you may still serve out a punishment for your actions.
I rescind my previous statement:
Reviewing your notes revealed that you have past behavior of leaving the game during admin sits, so I have actually decided to reinstate your Perma Ban. Your actions that lead up to this ban and your past actions have demonstrated that you're not someone we would want on the server at this time. When you finally decide to change your behavior and start taking responsibility for your actions instead of running when punishment is around the corner, then and only then will I consider releasing this ban. Whether or not your claim is true is not important, based on your past behavior and the magnitude of the event that you were banned for, you deserve this perma regardless.