Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valmoric's Sangheili Application
Ckey: Valmoric

Discord name: Valmoric

In-character name: Feia'Valkam

General character info: Feia is a female elite who was born on Hesduros to a loving father and mother. Her father was sent off to join the covenants military escalons and to her dismay was killed un-honorably by some strange incident. She does not know that way he died and many of the covenant officials have been quiet over the matter. So she instead took matter into her own hands and joined up within the military. An action that is seen as very strange within sangheili culture considering females are not generally seen within the military. She prides herself in her swordplay and has been training everyday to master the way of the blade since she was small being taught by her father. All she wishes is to bring honor and glory to her clan and to find those responsible for killing her father.

Reason for joining: I know that this race isn't yet available. However, when it does i wish to bring alot of social RP to the server. With a server like this it's going to be hard Especially with playing the marines. But i feel with the covenant we can achieve alot of interesting social RP with how the covenant structures it's political,military, and social system. I don't wish to be treated any special for getting white-listed with this race. i just REALLY enjoy the culture based around the sangheili and i think i could definitely bring some fun and interesting RP situations for all players involved.

Role-play Example/History: Uhm. Well iv'e played on tons of SS13 servers at this point and find myself preferring long rounds and detailed RP over the game-play of the game. Servers like Baystaion, AEIOU, and Polaris have greatly impressed me with their standard of RP. to the point i rarely even play on non heavy rp servers. In terms of general RP stuff. i Roleplay on MANY different platforms and even do Tabletop RP. i get REALLY invested into characters and think up how they would fit into so many diffrent situations. i Research, plan, and even watch films depicting the character i would like to play. I will do everything i can to figure out who and what my character is in order to make them stand out above all the other players around me while trying to include everyone into my RP.

(i Stole the below part from DerFlammenwerfer's Application because i like the idea of it. And honestly should be a basic part of any Sangheili App)

Typical attitude(s) towards Unggoy - Feia finds the Unggoy pretty cute. Most Sangheili dont have a positive attitude for them especially after the events of their rebellion. and even her father constantly talked down on them. But Feia doesn't hate them just sorta finds them adorable like a mother would to a child who doesn't know better.

Towards Kig-Yar - She finds the Kig-Yar of both types to be very suspicious. She doesn't trust them and often finds them pretty creepy. she generally goes out of her way to avoid them if she can and doesn't enjoy interacting with them. no matter how good they are on the battlefield.

Towards the Captain - She was taught at a young age to respect those in power for they have earned that status through battle and honorable acts. So Feia respect the Captain very much and holds him in high regards.

Towards Jiralhanae - She doesn't really know what to think of them. she hates their overly aggressive nature but other than that she hasn't had much interaction with them.

Towards Mgalekgolo - She respect their strength and power. And usually greets them with high regards. In fact shed probably find it very amazing to fight along side one.

Towards other Sangheili - Depends on the Sangheili. She gets along with most but depending on their personality that will determine how she feels about them. Although how she was taught growing up, She will show respect to those who deserve it regardless if they have a bad disposition.
[Image: A98e1WK.png]
For the great journey, soon you will serve the empire!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]