Poll: Should this be accepted?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
1 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kig-Yar Application
Ckey: AccointNaim

Discord name: AccointNaim

In-character name: Parry

general character info: A Male Ruutian Kig-Yar, usually a Ranger that attempts to infiltrate Enemy Ships by themselves and assassinate high-value targets, and steal loot while they're at it for themselves. They have a "Fuck you give me your loot and I'll let you live" style though, so if the targets pay up enough, they might let them live, usually at the cost of an arm and a leg aswell... And might just fight againts the covenant for the right price..

Reason for joining : I really like Aliens, whether it's Xenomorphs, Skrell, Diona, Unathi, they just seem interesting to me, and I'd like to play as covenant as it's also interesting to me.

Roleplay Example/History:  I've been on TG, Bay, and I've been a mentor on CM, so I think I would be good for roleplaying, and I'd usually let the humans who pay up live.

More depth with factions details: (Which faction, Covenant or Kig-Yar? I'll go with Kig-Yar) Kig-Yar never joined the Covenant because of the religion, it's because of the MONEY! They are known to defect to humans due to the money gained from cooperating with them instead of the covenant. Kig-Yar also fills most of the more needy roles that the Grunts can't handle, such as sniping, scouting, and others. 
Welcome!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]