Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chaplains lore master application
Halo Space Station Evolved Application Format
Please follow this format.

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
I am assuming lore-masters are part of the Development process of the server, so development.

How old are you?

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
Flaw who is a grunt minor, that has great ambitions. My human name is ever changing due to needing to change it when I die and respawn.

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application): 
chaplain#8122, though I often change it to the 'future prophet', or future deacon, etc.
I may change it if the chance that this application gets accepted to a monitor-like name like the other lore-masters, so I fit in, hopefully. 

What time zone are you in? 
EST.

How active can you be? 
Active during the summer, which is upcoming, but I may be slightly less active during the school year, due to the unfortunate mistakes I made which may make me graduate late.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community? I used to play SS13 a long time ago, stopped. For a few months, this year, I have played it, and gotten involved in communities such as Yogstation, and this one.

Do you have a history of bans? 
No, have never been banned from a server as far as I know.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation? I used to moderate many servers on Garrys' Mods toxic half-life 2 roleplay. It was terrible.

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Describe your in depth knowledge of the series. 
I have played Halo since I was a child when an Xbox 360, the first halo being Halo 3. I was amazed, and played it over and over again, studying every little detail of it, (I'm still seeing MORE when I play it!) The universe is very fleshed out. I've studied the main characters, such as Avery Johnson, John 117, Doctor Halsey. (I read her journal that came with Halo Reach over and over again.) Cortana, which I read her halopedia page recently and saw she leads the 'created', which is interesting. I skipped Halo 5 due to the poorness of it, but I may need to play it to brush up on lore, despite it being a mediocre game. I feel I have enough knowledge to give guidance on the lore, and edit the wiki with it aswell.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Are you able to follow the creative development of the server and to actively give out suggestions or comments?
Yes. I will give suggestions/and or comments on development of the server to the best of my ability. I do consider gameplay is more important to lore, but as a 'lore-master', I will give suggestions based on lore, and if needed, offer alternatives to them if not feasible by a gameplay/code stance.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Can you contribute to the wiki actively?
I can attempt to, but with the ever-changing features of the server, it may be a bit slow at times while I get a proper grasp on those so I can effectively apply them to the wiki.

I cut out the rest of the format so it isn't a page long to read, because I assume the questions below did not pertain to lore-masters, if they need to be filled out, I will edit this, and fill them out.
Welcome!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]