Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
SpiderPsycho wants to be a Mgalekgolo
Ckey: Bacon_Enderman (Fully aware of how shit of a name it is. That's the point.)

Discord name: Spider_Psycho#5789

In-character name: Samuel Vanhan when playing a uumie. Daeyo Xaba Taryi for the proposed worm boy(s).

general character info: Daeyo is a run-of-the-mill Mgalekgolo collective, about 12'2" in height. Typical of most Hunters, Daeyo is often silent, seeing audible communication as uncomfortable and unneeded. It simply responds with a positive or negative 'grunt' or pseudo-vocalization. As with most Lekgolo, it views the majority of the Covenant species as lesser, other than Sanghelli, San'shyuum and perhaps some Jiralhanae. The others have their purpose as distractions in combat, or simply necessary to the Covenant's continued survival, though unlike most members of the Covenant, this particular Lekgolo collective has an strange inkling of kinship with Huragok.

Reason for joining:

I really enjoy the Halo universe and lore, even though I'm not too familiar with the games or all of the lore. I like the concept of it. An SS13-Halo server seems like a lot of fun to me and after playing it for a bit, I did have fun playing before being blown up. I'd enjoy being able to play as a Mgalekgolo since they're one of the most interesting races in Halo as far as I know. Even if I don't get to play the Mgalekgolo in combat and blowing shit up with the fuel rod gun, messing around as a big alien that towers over the other ones peacefully should be fun too.

Also I've played on a bunch of SS13 servers, HRP to LRP. RoE and other IC rules are familiar to me.
Hunt well
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]