• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban of Axemeaquestion
HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Discord Username: Axemeaquestion

Who were you banned by: Bloxgate

Date of ban: 5/30/18

Length of ban: Unknown

Full ban reason: Posting a suspicious link in Discord/spam

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: When I was banned, there was some joking about scams. I told Warlordtoby that he should follow a link to make thousands of dollars a day as a joke about scams. To add to it, I looked in another discord and copy pasted a shady link, which was dumb and unnecessary. My goal was not to spam the server, but I can definitely see that it did not contribute to the discord. It was a mistake to post it, and I'm sorry for being a dumbass about it. To avoid this in future, I will not use shady links to make jokes about scams, and will only use the normal Nigerian prince/IRS jokes. If this was a temporary ban, I apologize for appealing, but I am currently unable to contact Bloxgate due to being banned from discord. I was planning to explain my mistake there, but I will do it here too. I promise to not post shady links anymore.  Confused  I'm also sorry to Warlordtoby, who followed the link and may have gotten computer AIDs in the process.
You were not banned. I only kicked you to give you some time to reflect on what you'd done.

You can rejoin at any time with the link on the main page of the forums or our website.
--bloxgate
[Image: 76561198022559245.png]
The guy who's hosting the forums, and does some coding too.