Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sibg's Ban Appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Sibg

Who were you banned by: Maxattacker

Date of ban: 2018-04-19

Length of ban: Perma

Full ban reason: Attacking a Bridge officer with an HMG

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: After my long consideration i believe i shall try for a appeal, First of all it was a submachine gun. It was a long round and everything started going to shit we had to evac back to the frigate after heavy losses everyone wanted to go back down but the current officer (the bridge officer) said no because we had no plan as i was currently a Sargent thinking i outranked him (I did not after a long chat with players) said that we should head back down mostly everyone agreed except for him so after some rebellion a dude got shot up by him for trying to leave and i got angry with him pulled out a sub machine gun and got banned.

After that i got banned for killing a bridge officer, i know it was a VERY stupid mistake i dont think it deserved a perma i admit it was stupid, but after all it was a long round and most of that round i was making lots of mistakes along with my peers.

Im sorry for what i did but i will learn from my mistakes, if i dont get unbanned well, it was a good ride.
It was dumb yes, but I'll give you another chance.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]