Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
J'tah Sukura Sangheili Shipmaster Application
Ckey: DarkSpetznaz

Discord name: DarkSpetznaz

In-character name: J'tah Sukura

general character info: J'tah Sukura didn't join the covenant ranks until later in his life while his father served admirably in the Elite Honor Guard of the prophets, he did not want the life his father served, trying to survive as anything but part of the military. He moved from dirty job to dirty job on his home planet Sangheilios until the prophets called upon all able male Sangheili to join the covenant forces. Up until his forced enlistment into the forces he was well unknown, after that though, every elite would know his name, the son of one of the great Elite Honor Guard, his training however became an annoyance, he could not go from point A to point B without one of the recruits approaching him and wanting to know him more, or being his number one fan. He had heard it all, from the fans to the ones that wanted to get to know him only for his title and popularity, J'tah Sukura was sick of it and he stayed away from most of them, just wishing to get away from the annoyance. He became good at what he did, his seclusion making him one of the top ranking Sangheili in his class, test after test, drill after drill, most of his peers listened to him almost without doubt and it became well known around the academy, many of his own instructors were impressed at his raw skills and knowledge. Though they were not "surprised" at the fact the son of an Honor Guard would do so well, many did not like it, including his combat instructor, embarrassed by how well J'tah was doing and even surpassing him, an elite that had served for many years but was not good at leadership in a whole.
   J'tah found his grades slipping, tests being failed even though he knew he had to complete them successfully, suspicion began to brew around him, many of his peers began to doubt J'tah and his leadership as his unwanted reputation was being tarnished. It took almost 2 sun rotations for him to realize his mistake wasn't in himself but in his teachers, he gave his findings and suspicions to his commander, a Sangheili that knew his father and respected J'tah, taking up the suspicions and investigating the alligations. It took almost another full sun rotation for the alligations to be found as true and the perpetrators punished, stripped and even some were exiled from the covenant and J'tah's reputation was spared.
   J'tah didn't care for his reputation but didn't believe in giving up, neither did he want to be made a false fool by others, standing up for himself had become the norm in the street life and given him vigor to continue and finish his training. He pushed himself taking on extra duties and classes, constantly tired and exhausted from the rigors of class after class, his eyes were set on a position none but the prophets could judge him, a position that he could have sole control over things unlike his life alone and working job to job. One rotation before his final test, he was sent word that his father had been killed in action fighting a heretic in green armor, almost as large as a fully grown Sangheili on one of their outer colonies, being sent into battle to drive a hard wedge into their forces, it was a devestating loss even though the covenant had still won.
   Due to his test too close to leave, he was forced to miss his father's death ceremony, not that he cared, his father wasn't there for J'tah and had left his mother to die. In that time though, he was able to pass his final test, being granted an honorable rank out the door and one that was influenced by the death of his father, Shipmaster. He was the first sangheili to be given such a high rank thanks to his prestige and knowledge, his grades and push to become greater than even his father, to prove he was not weak and to continue the fight his father started against the heretics.

Reason for joining : I have always enjoyed the covenant, I even played as one in some of the halo games despite being able to play as a spartan though both are awesome to me, I find their combined races to be interesting and amazingly complex and fun to play, advanced technology, crazy battle tactics, impressive and massive ships, it was always an awesome inspiration to play as them. I find them to be and impressive and destructive force rival to that of the human race and spartans though i do enjoy the story and lore of the spartans. I want to help lead and drive the covenant forward in the game and continue to help support the community as well but I always found the leadership of the covenant to be honorable and powerful and not afraid to fight and get dirty, that is what I wish to bring to the table as well in this role and character.
Approved. For the Great Journey!