Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Niick's Staff Application
Halo Space Station Evolved Staff Application

What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?  Staff

How old are you? Eighteen

Known IC Names Or Ckey: Nick123q23, Kelly Archer, various covenant names.

Discord Name? (The projects preferred chat application): Niick#0100 (Prophet of Harmony on our discord server)

What timezone are you in? US Central Standard Time.

How active can you be? I can consistently play for three or four hours every day, though I will often be more active than that.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community? Somewhere around ten years now.

Do you have a history of bans? None that I can remember.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation? Yes, I've been an administrator on Archangel/Absolution station for a few months, later after that I've been an administrator for Drymouth Gulch for another few months until the server slowly died.

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation.
I think I spouted this earlier when I was discussing staff in the discord. I believe that moderators are supposed to settle disputes, ensure all players on the server are having an enjoyable time, being an active community member, and enforcing the rules.

Of all of these, I believe in acting in the best interests of the community, that is, everyone on the server. People want halo without fear of someone shattering their immersion or be killed by someone's metabuddies, and I want to keep everyone happy.

I'd also like to be a game master if permissible, giving objectives to the various factions and adding reason to the conflict can add to the game, but only when used with restraint and moderation. Excessive events and admemes are to be avoided in my mind, sometimes people just want a normal game.
Welcome to the team, and the gamemaster perms come later down the line.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]