Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got banned, what the hell?
Your Byond/Ckey Username: [b]Your Byond/Ckey Username: CpatinTwizzle
[/b]

Your character name (if relevant): No idea, got banned super short time.

Who were you banned by: No idea of his name

Date of ban: 4/17/2018

Length of ban: Indefinite?

Full ban reason: Guy said I riddled someone with bullets intentionally 

[b]Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: [/b]

Dude, I brought up to this guy that I didn't know how to control the gun mechanic compared to USMC or whatever until I shot her, the mechanic is on USMC there that if you click the gun in the inventory it readies it, or safteys it. On THIS server if you click the gun it loads/unloads the magazine. I thought I unreadied the gun, instead I loaded the magazine. And when using the point click mechanic to look towards this players way I shot her. I tried to even fix her with a buddy of mine while trying to make jokes about it happening to bring some comedy relief out of it, we sat in the call feeling like shit. He said he didn't buy it and banned me, I played on this server for a span of 5 minutes, check other servers. I have no complaints. 
Hello. After reviewing your ban appeal, I find the same issue as the one of the few for which you been banned. According to the log, you shot them multiple times until death followed. Also, the proof your lies is your poor explanation and lack of knowledge regarding the gun because you were an LMG; which cannot be loaded/unload through inhand use.

Also the fact that as soon as you were banned, your friend started shooting everywhere. This is a case of griefing. Yes, the innie you were VC'ing with.
Unless an admin decides to override my judgment, I am officially rejecting this ban appeal. You deserve it and may learn from it. Feel free to appeal at a later date, preferably when progress will be made regarding your behavior.

Edit: You may write a staff complaint if you believe you haven't been fairly treated and considered, be it in this threat, on the server or anywhere else. Higher-ups will review both sides.

The best of wishes for the future.

Yours faithfully,

Koenigsegg.
Rest in piss, as long as it's just that server then whatever. Regardless though i'll stand by my word buddy. I did load the gun myself but what I was saying about the unloading feature; that's what threw me off, the gun I had didn't have a mag in it on pickup, I had to put it there, so clicking on it afterwards of loading it in my HAND not the GUN (which would've unloaded it if I clicked the gun which I DIDN'T) as in USMC it's automatically un-readied that it was I figured upon clicking it. I literally shot her in the doorway by the way which was the way to face her, I shot things in the hallway on accident too before I even got there trying to figure the gun thing out if you wanna bring that into it too, when I shot her and she walked around the doorway there that's when I turned myself and it shot off again and I put it away as soon as I did it. As for my buddy, no idea there. Didn't ask him about it, but aye. If it's just this server you can go ahead and put it in solved, if you'd like though I can literally give a full on demonstration of how it would all make sense scenario wise. Whatever the case be though it'll always be a big middle finger from me though, just know I won't be doing it again and we can all be happy aye.
When you come back, please figure out how to be respectful, yeah?