Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bo'hob's Job application to join the covenant. (Take 1, scene 1)
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Ckey: vampire132978123

Discord name: Butt Pi-69

In-character name: bo'hob T'ckaa

general character info: bo'hob T'ckaa, nicknamed 'Fool bird' by their fellow Jackals for their dangerous tactics while in combat, like pushing forward on humans, too tossing a human explosive back at them. Though his Co-workers cannot get too upset with him, since he often get's what he needs to do done, and treats them kindly. though humans would see them in a different light, as they take eyes for trophies, most of the time. leving eyeless, or headless corpses in their wake. Though, like others, without a shield, they get a little paranoid in battle, often times retreating if hostile get too close for them. and secretly, they have a quiet fascination with human technology, and if left alone with one, would more then likely tinker around with one. but never use it, at least for now.

Reason for joining : I love the covenant, always have been a fan since I played my first halo game, which was halo 2, and I was pretty happy when I got halo 3, because you could play as an elite in the main storyline, and in multiplayer. and I love the look of some of the aliens, from the stubby grunt, to the lumbering Hunter. I also want to know how terrifying it is when a Spartan, or anyone for that matter. comes charging at you and smash at your shield. I want to feel the pain of realizing you can't outrun a spartan/ODST, or the sweet satisfaction of managing multiple head shots, so your brethren can push forward. Or The down bringing feel when you realise you are in the front lines, and the grunt to your left just died before they could charge in with two plasma grenades, which were already activated.(TLDR, the Covenant is badas- awesome, and I would love being part of the covvie family here, as a bird.)
[/color]
For The Great Journey !
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]