Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eluxor's Discord(?) Ban Appeal
HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Byond/Ckey Username: Eluxor
Who were you banned by: The head admin? I dont know their name. Its pretty hard to know who bans you in discord.

Date of ban: 8/01/2017

Length of ban: No idea.

Full ban reason: As said by the admin:

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 
I got banned after saying something stupid after a shitstorm happened in the general channel mostly inofensive stuff, but something made the admin upset.
(This is why I always said that we need an off topic channel.)
But in the end I said something that might have offended someone, which in no way was offensive to me at all. Just a plain joke. Here is a screen of what I said, only that. https://i.imgur.com/1dOer1W.png
I am just really unsure of why I was banned directly without any real warning to my person nor explanation till I asked the admin. Also the admin commented that the chat was being cancerous and he was trying to stop the cancer... Which is a term that shouldnt be used at all so...

In the end, all of that happened. I dont have any of the Discord logs, and I cant put more proof. 
From the logs I got and my understanding of what happened was a simple case of being an egdelord after being told to stop. And the server will not have a off topic/shitposting channel because it just opens to door to toxic shit I don't want in my community! Just next time remember this isn't /pol/
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]