Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DarkSpetznaz Staff Application
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)? Staff, Moderator/Lore Master

How old are you? 26 years old 

Known IC Names Or Ckey: Faith 'Dragon' Weeter or DarkSpetznaz

What timezone are you in? -7 GMT Mountain Standard Time (no DST)

How active can you be? I'm usually available consistently thursdays through saturdays with every other wednesday, the other days of the week i'm working 12 hour shifts and may not be able to come around.

How long have you been active within the Space Station 13 community? I've been a part of SS13 for years now, if i could put a number to it, closer to 3-4 years.

Do you have a history of bans? I've only been banned from one server twice due to some mistakes and not thinking but i've been unbanned twice now and I look to keep it that way.

Do you have any past experience as server staff/moderation? I've been a staff member, admin, mod and game master for gmod servers and such including some event servers for other games but have not necessarily been staff for SS13

*If you are applying for moderation, Describe what you think is the most important in moderation. A good moderator makes sure the server rules are kept upheld at the same time as the player experiences, to make certain that everyone has their own fun without ruining it all in a whole. They also are required to keep their eyes open for rule breaking and to keep a stern but also reasonable grip when it comes to dealing out punishment.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Describe your in depth knowledge of the series.  I have played every halo game since the first and the last one except halo wars 2, which i intend on playing, my knowledge of halo lore is quite extensive and i even played on a halo roleplay server on gmod and was staff on it as well, I also participated in a text-based forum roleplay surrounding the halo universe, was captain of a Marathon Heavy Cruiser and have studied background lore of halo for many years of my life and love it!

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Are you able to follow the creative development of the server and to actively give out suggestions or comments?
Absolutely, I will do my best to help steer the server towards lore-friendly waters without breaking the creative construction of the game.

*If you are applying for Lore Master, Can you contribute to the wiki actively?
I will do my best but have not really used a Wiki before and may need time to understand it.
Welcome to the forums.

Can we get some more details about those bans you've mentioned? We just want to check with some of the other hosts and make sure you're not massively understating what you've done.

Also, I'm interested in hearing which GMod servers you've done staff on before. Some details about which gamemode and how long you were staff would be nice.

Thanks!
--bloxgate
[Image: 76561198022559245.png]
The guy who's hosting the forums, and does some coding too.
Thank you, and yes the 2 bans were for Citidel station I believe, one was for putting two restricted AI rule sets together by accident because i didn't fully understand how to erase one before putting another in, the second was because I built a flamethrower and without being an Antag I defended myself with the flamethrower after accidentally shooting it off in the escape shuttle, honestly felt like a mistake but they took it more seriously.

I was A moderator for a Gmod server called Kairos Gaming Halo RP and I was a recruiter/trainer and the Colonel of the ODST for the server before it went down to do some major overhauling, I was and may still be mod for a total of 4 months, somewhere around there. I also moderated for the same group on a Military RP server they developed, was removed due to their activity standards being too high for me to continue on that server (has a different staff team from the halo RP). I work for a living ffs :/

I'm currently a Moderator for another server that is under development owned by a friend of mine, the group is called Endless Frag Gaming, been mod for them for only a month so far but it's roughly new and will be moderating for a TTT server.
I cannot mix my lore masters with my moderation, i wish to seperate the moderation team from the development team. So, could you state which of the two you want apply for.
(11-11-2017, 12:47 AM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: I cannot mix my lore masters with my moderation, i wish to seperate the moderation team from the development team. So, could you state which of the two you want apply for.

Oh... that's unfortunate, I know a lot of lore and helpful in that area but I do want to become a moderator over that :/ So moderator then I guess.
Through much consideration, it has been decided that the gates are open to you, welcome to the moderation team.

We would like to know your Discord name for proper communication, if you do not have one, time to get on top of that. (I will not be updating your status until this is done btw)
(11-11-2017, 07:25 AM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: Through much consideration, it has been decided that the gates are open to you, welcome to the moderation team.

We would like to know your Discord name for proper communication, if you do not have one, time to get on top of that. (I will not be updating your status until this is done btw)

Thank you for your consideration, I appreciate this chance to try and help the halo server, my name on Discord should be: Count of War#9690
Ive sent you a request for our discord
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
(11-11-2017, 04:32 PM)BDpuffy420 Wrote: Ive sent you a request for our discord

Joined up :3