Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucifers son applying to become a Mentor
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)? Staff/mentor

How old are you? 18

Known IC Names Or Ckey: not IC name but C-key is Lucifers Son

What timezone are you in? UTC+0

How long can you be active on the server everyday? about 14 hours a day, since I'd be a mentor I wouldn't play all of that time,
just keep it in the background and answer questions

How long have you been playing Space Station 13? 3 years now? Too Long

Have you ever been banned in the past? not on this server

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Adminned on hippie station for a bit, mentored on hippie and NML, mentor apps gaining speed on CM and probably TG
Quote:Have you ever been banned in the past? not on this server

That is not the best way to answer that question, nor is it inspiring the most confidence.

Quote:Known IC Names Or Ckey: not IC name but C-key is Lucifers Son

This has been found to not be the whole case, we would like all of your ckey names.

Overall after looking into your history, I think you are fine, however can you please tell us what makes you good as a mentor?
well by not on this server currently I'm not perma-banned or banned on any server that isn't that furry station. On any of my c-keys
I have like 6 c-keys but I've only used Lucifers Son for the past 7 months with either none or minimal notes on the others. Literally all made on a whim because I had a spout
of shitty usernames. Voldewart being a prime example 
And I know a lot about the game, been playing for a while, know the staff and have never been rude. Wouldn't be bad for PR, can spread the servers fame easily enough,
hosted my own server for a bit and kept all the staff ect together, can provide the code for that too if you've not already gotten it, I'm known within the community as
not a shitler and generally an alright dude.
Gonna have to give this a decline. For the following reasons.

I wanted all of your ckey names.

Quote:have never been rude.

Have found evidence otherwise. Being rude is not a super big problem however, not being earnest in an application is a problem.

Quote:Wouldn't be bad for PR, can spread the servers fame easily enough,

No bribes allowed.  Tongue

You also have not detailed on your knowledge and expertise about this server to be able to properly mentor people.

It is just a mentorship app, feel free to submit another one at any time. We do not actually have a mentor role but, you know.