Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Application - Qud
CKey: Legacy777

Discord name : Legacy0117+

Character - Qud the T’voan Yig-yar. I’ve recently created the character and am working on his flavor text, and optionally I could make him a regular Jackal instead. Up to you all really. For the most part Qud has dark cyan quills, and golden metallic stripes that cover old scars from various conflicts and serves loyally. He fights hard and is brutally honest when he can be, but knows not to overstep his superiors or the caste system set in place by greater beings.

Reason for Joining - I heard about Halostation from one of the various SS13 discords I visit, and I am long standing fan of the Halo franchise through Halo 1 to Halo 4. Besides that, most of the servers I frequent are event based, so in between I want to fill in the gaps where I spend more time learning and roleplaying SS13 while making new friends as I go.

Examples of history and experience - For half a year I’ve been playin SS13, and generally I choose roles that don’t take up the spotlight and I can work in peace. Even so, I will try my best to fit in and have fun. My experience in SS13 began at a small friendly server called Monkestation, then went to Beestation, TG-Gate, to CM-13, to TGMC, and recently Eipharius Warhammer 40k, and now here. Never been flagged, never been banned. Usually I play unassuming roles, like a Janitor, a VIP, or a Borg, or a Combat engineer. I try my best to be kind to others, and I am quite patient.

I hope this is enough information and that the application is approved. Thank you for your time.
Approved, welcome to the covenant! For the Great Journey!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]