Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ODST App
Ckey: CaptainCamo

Timezone: CST/GMT-6

Discord Name: riot officer#0772

Character(s): Caleb Fisher, Jeremy Smith, Caleb-096, Kristopher Barnes

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:  Applying with Caleb Fisher as they are the one I use most presently; Rather serious most of the time, tries to be polite to most every other member of the UNSC, this of course doesn't apply to insurrectionists and covenant, whom he definitely does not treat with the same respect. However they are willing to put these differences aside with insurrectionists if the situation requires. Cares about his own life too little some may say.

Provide a brief description of your character: Late 20s, black hair, clean shaven, looks to be about 6'2, usually has a smile on their face.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: I do.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes.
I have interacted with Caleb Fisher and would recommend him for ODST. His demeanor and personality matches his roleplay, meaning he is interactive, and often fun to speak with. I have only ever seen them fight a few times, and they are good, to a degree.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]