Sad 
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Egorium

Your Discord Username: Egorium#9889

Your character name (if relevant): -

Who were you banned by: No idea 

Date of ban: Just spotted it 

Length of ban: I think we have only permabans on discord 

Full ban reason: No idea 

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I don’t even know why they could have banned me, I didn’t really sit in the discord when I suddenly found out that I was banned from there. Might be a mistake, no idea. Huh
You lied to me in DM's about the 卐 symbol in your description. Your avatar was of a Nazi officer gassing someone. I am sorry if the people you normally deal with have a low IQ enough to miss that, but your bullshit is not going to fly here.
(02-10-2022, 03:06 AM)MactoPerFuror Wrote: You lied to me in DM's about the 卐 symbol in your description. Your avatar was of a Nazi officer gassing someone. I am sorry if the people you normally deal with have a low IQ enough to miss that, but your bullshit is not going to fly here.

http://prntscr.com/26viqr0 Lied about? If you saw a fash and suddenly decided that this is the same symbol on the party flag of the Third Reich, I have to upset you. There are a huge bunch of such characters and they are all similar to each other. Your fight on the internet is the funniest thing I've ever seen
I mean, you even stated you would not remove it if it was, if you wanted it to be that easy for me to remove you, maybe reconsider the weird dumb shit you say. I really do not feel like I need to output any mental energy towards your justification. This is dumb. You are kinda dumb for doing this. You can at any time just admit that this was dumb and we can consider reversing this and move on with our lives.

But dying on a hill on a swastika is not going to get a you a bunch of friends to laugh along with you on this.

The swastika just rallies toxic people with toxic ideals and as a server, we are not about that. I do not care if you follow such ideals or not. This simply is not the place for it. Cry about it, get it out of your system, I don't know, you do you. But this is a brick wall otherwise. I am not interested in your exacting and historical details of this imagery.
No reply for an extended period of time, considering this denied. You are not banned on the server so go nuts with that. You can reapply for an unban at any time. Normally I give anyone a year instant unban, but you decided to turn this into something really fucking stupid, so, I will require a response in the future.