Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
covenant whitelist Application
Ckey: Cheifsargee

Discord name: Peace through superior fire#3495

In-character name: Gab

general character info: i had other covie character's on another account my most recent covie is gab the skirmsher
Which role is your character's: my covie is a skirmsher

Reason for joining: My reason for joining the covenant is my fixation with the halo universe, starting with Halo 2 and going on to reach. Later went to halo combat evolved so that I would be able to grasp the lore to the best of my ability. And throughout all the games my love and excitement for the covenant has been undying, My personal favorite being Sangheili, favorite being the arbiters right hand man (Can't recall his name do to well.. alien speak) Their hierarchy is refreshing compared to how the UNSC has things set up, having different caste systems for each race and having subraces aswell that benefit in different occupations (I adore variation). I am also a loving fan of SS13 and pairing the two is just hands down in my eyes the yin and yang of gaming experiences. My time on the server may be short but my passion for both style of games is infinite (Pun intended) And I would love the chance to better serve the covenant as that is the main role I play as, though hoping later to complete whitelists for all the other factions, if at all possible.

Wave to Cheeky Breeky Comrade

Message @Cheeky Breeky Comrade
error ?
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
bruh wtf