Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planetary's Moderator Application

Ckey: Planetary

Discord Name: Planetary

Timezone: GMT

Time in SS13: I don't even know at this point, a very long time though, that's for sure. I've been on a lot of servers, seen some through to their end, seen some fall into chaos and seen some just die off. I was on Halostation aaaages ago for a while but left when the discord server got raided but returned like, last month seeing it live again and have been enjoying it a lot since.

Any SS13 Bans: None that I can really recall, I got one aaaages ago on Aurorastation for constantly disconnecting but that wasdue to internet problems and promptly removed.

Prior Moderation experience: I adminned for a server which I regret doing such for, for nearly two years if I remember correctly.

Personally, I think the most important thing about moderating is: I think the most important part of being a moderator is to ensure things run smoothly. Be it helping someone having issues or dealing with someone creating issues. It's also to not be biased, see both sides of a story, collect evidence on issues and deal with them appropriately. Overall I think it's important to keep the game running smoothly (gameplay wise) and keep the game fun.
If you're willing to share, what server was it that you admin'd on?
(01-11-2022, 04:26 AM)Stingray540 Wrote: If you're willing to share, what server was it that you admin'd on?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
Skyrats.
Yes I know. Yes I regret it. I left after what the server was finally sunk into my dumb brain. Me and the host are on very bad terrms.
(01-11-2022, 04:31 AM)Planetary Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 04:26 AM)Stingray540 Wrote: If you're willing to share, what server was it that you admin'd on?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
Skyrats.
Yes I know. Yes I regret it. I left after what the server was finally sunk into my dumb brain. Me and the host are on very bad terrms.

Not going to judge the server or anything but why are you and the host on bad terms now? Did they not take kindly to your leaving? Or did you set the place on fire kinda deal?. 

If I'm missing some obvious community drama you'll have to forgive me, I tend to try and avoid it unless it pours over to here.
(01-11-2022, 04:34 AM)Stingray540 Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 04:31 AM)Planetary Wrote:

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
Skyrats.

Not going to judge the server or anything but why are you and the host on bad terms now? Did they not take kindly to your leaving? Or did you set the place on fire kinda deal?. 

If I'm missing some obvious community drama you'll have to forgive me, I tend to try and avoid it unless it pours over to here.

I didn't leave in a burning blaze of glory, No.
But we had a serious falling out when I left and then after that the host harassed my friends to get to me which caused me to worsen the terms, badly. I'm not the kind of person to try fuck something over because I didn't like it and was leaving.
Alright well, from what I've seen from you as a player you seem reasonably level-headed, haven't gotten into much trouble recently (0 recent notes), and are active.

The previous comments don't really seem like a red flag to me, I only asked to see what was going on.

+1
I like this community, there's some malders, but overall, weall get along well and it's nice to play here.
After discussion with Mclovin and James, this is accepted. Welcome.