Perma-Ban Appeal: TopBirb
HALO: SPACE STATION EVOLVED BAN APPEAL FORUM

Your Byond/Ckey Username: TopBirb

Your Discord Username: |Excess|iveForce#1710

Your character name (if relevant): Blapwim

Who were you banned by: thegreytide

Date of ban: 2019-08-17

Length of ban: Permanent

Full ban reason: Posted the CBT Wikipedia copypasta ingame in-character over comms round-end, then posted it in the discord, and did not reply to questioning.

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned:  
I'd like to make some details apparent before I go into this,

I don't remember why exactly I decided to post what I did, likely as a funny joke which I believe was a good 40 seconds after round-end in the native unggoy language. I made sure to do this at round-end as most of us cracked jokes or did something stupid just before round-end and laughed it off. Wasn't the case for me, which I understand- In hindsight I shouldn't have done it at all. Posting a wall of text over comms isn't exactly a little gag. 

Secondly, I did not realize I was being questioned after I think I was put in a muted role channel and not spoken to so I returned to whatever I was doing. I do not have the discord notifications sound on and I went to do other things throughout that day so I didn't return to my computer till after they banned me. I was bummed to see that it was a ban and a perma-ban specifically. I thought to myself, "Oh well... Shame." and I decided to move on.

Flash forward to now, still an avid Halo fan and geek, I saw the server was finally being revived. The only issue was that I was still banned. I figured I'd move on again and then Infinite came out, I got all siked about the Brutes and stuff and remembered my time here on this server. I genuinely liked this server, the staff were alright, the community was pretty alright (For an SS13 Community at least). Was hoping I could come back after two years and enjoy the server again, this time without posting stupid shit round-end.
I've been asked by thegreytide to handle this, and from what I can see this ban was a long time ago and you seem apologetic about it.

Try not to do it again. Lifted.