Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WL App
Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed): themysteriousdragon

Discord name: Sheng#9315

In-character name: Voxi ‘Savanam

general character info: An Elite Minor due to my slightly Un-Robust nature. My Split-lip would be a pretty standard Sangheili to be honest. I am moderately inexperienced in more serious roles and am looking to improve my performance in that general area. I can kill things, follow orders, be adequately Robust and generally understand the situation but I feel that I need to improve these capabilities. So I will start out as your run of the mill Sangheili with something to prove and a will to get it done, slowly trudging their way up as they can.

Reason for joining : I love SS13, I love shooty things, I love halo. So when a friend of mine from Bay12 said there was a Halo server I immediately asked for the IP and disc. I am quite excited to see how the server plays and to finally get a chance to play as by far, my favourite races from Science Fiction: Sangheili.

Roleplay Example/History: Shit where to begin. I’ve played on countless DayZ RP servers, been staff on a few of them. Fucked around with a few Arma III Mil-Sim units. Been a cop for a bit on GTA V rp and most recently become addicted to SS13, I’ve played on Bay, Aurora, CM, TGMC, Skyrat and Sojourn For a good bit, been Security, Medical, Command, Engineering, Cent Com/SCG (high command), Service on a-lot of these servers (CM & TGMC I’ve only been your standard MAAARIIIIINE). And now I hope to add this server to my list.

More depth with factions details IE: I aim to gain experience with Elite so I’ll stick as Minor for the foreseeable future and maybe after a few months see what the higher roles have to offer! (TBH I might just hover around Minor/Major).
approved.