Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bapldap UNSC Application
Ckey: bapldap

Discord name: Bapldap#4733

In-character name: Aiden Siena

general character info: Cannon fodder marine/decent squad leader that tries his best to keep the UNSC in the fight.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Marine/Marine Sergeant

Reason for joining : I'm currently whitelisted for the covenant and would like to keep it, but these past two to three days there has been a staggering population imbalance towards the covenant. I want to cross whitelist to UNSC along with Covenant so that I can play whichever faction is at a disadvantage. At the time of writing this I just had to play a round where I was a marine sergeant with one other marine against 8 covenants including elites and brutes. Obviously the round wasn't very balanced, nor entertaining; it'd make for more interesting gameplay if both sides had an equal fighting chance. It also seems like there aren't that many active UNSC players compared to the covenant, I see way more elites or tvoans typically compared to ODST/Hellbringers. While I could keep playing regular marine and sergeant, I figured I could at least give a cross application a try so I could try out some of the other UNSC roles such as ODST.
Approved, sorry for the wait