Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Yacobpo157's UNSC ODST Officer Sidehoe Application
Using my old ODST application from years past, I'd like the ODST WL to have more higher tier and leadership roles during non-URF gamemodes for the UNSC. Going from a rule breaker to the URF Faction Leader, I think I'm good for it.

And to be clear, I want to stay as the URF FL and such, I just want to give the UNSC a numbers boost and leadership during non-URF gamemodes as a veteran player.

Ckey: Yacobpo157

Character(s): Jacob Stone

What is your character's intended playstyle?: Captain Stone has had an extensive career within the UNSC Marine Corps, more over in the 105th Division, fighting through several engagements during Operation Trebuchet, where thanks to his valiant efforts in the Epsilon Eridani campaign, wherein the platoon he was in command of at the time when he was a 2nd Lieutenant was pulled into an ambush, he stood his ground and utilized an M343A2 Chaingun to hold off the charging insurrectionists before engaging in hand to hand combat with his bayonet on his empty service rifle, allowing his platoon to escape almost unscathed. Later taken prisoner, he would lead a successful escape attempt with other Marine and ODST POW's, leading them back to friendly lines, earning him the Red Legion of Merit award. After this he was transferred to the planet of Tribute, and following the Casbah Bombing, he was recalled with the 105th Division, 7th Battalion, Alpha Company to the planet of Harvest for continued operations with Operation Trebuchet, before their ship, the UNSC Heaven Above, was recalled to the colony of Geminus due to reports Insurrectionist activities.
A veteran Marine, a hardass officer, and a loyal UNSC ODST, Jacob Stone leads from the front with the intent to quickly and effectively end engagements to garner the most beneficial end for Earth and Her colonies. More than likely found on the bridge with the ship's commanding officer before deployment aiding him with his tasks, this character complements the ODSTs deployed aboard the UNSC Heaven Above with decisive leadership and able combat abilities. 

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes, I do.
Old account lost, new one made.
Yacobpo157 never actually dies.
1,627 hours of game-time and counting.
Approved