Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voxophonic Covenant Application
Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed):elliot7401

Discord name:Elliot740#6843

In-character name: Zuga 'Skalkam

general character info: I am a new Elite player, used to have a Jackal years ago but didn't play for very long. I'd have to elite be a minor so that i can learn with the character and play it as fresh faced as I am to the server. I would play as a by the books elite minor, not exactly too skilled in anything but shooting and a basic overview of tactics but with room to improve in areas and maybe even get a promotion or two.

Reason for joining: I have a big love for halo and SS13 and have wanted to play the server for a while and have just got back into Halo again. I would love to be able to play as a character in a series I love so much. Although I do love roles that the grunts and jackals hold the race of the Elites has always really interested me since I was younger with their sleek and dexterous design as oppose to the brutes. I find their culture and personalities very interesting and cant wait to be able to form one of my own to fight along side the other roles in the covenant.

Roleplay Example/History: In training Zuga would've been practically skilled with the plasma rifle and pistol with a zealous nature that would make him a perfect candidate for a ground role in fighting the covenants enemies. On his first deployment he was gravely wounded before able to reach the fighting by a pre-emptive attack on the dropship he had boarded leaving him with a lack of honor and an itch to prove himself. This time he won't go down so quietly.

More depth with factions details IE: Elite minor, no specialities
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]