Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colfer's Covenant Application
Ckey (lowercased, spaces removed): colfer

Discord name: Co.LF-ER

In-character name: Custodian

general character info: Custodian is a yanme'e minor, typically focusing on the creation of a FOB or operating the orbital bombardment console and acting as a medic where needed. I've been trying to find more ways to be non-violent in the current meta including with sedatives

Reason for joining: I had this whitelist back before brutes were introduced and I loved my time there, now that alot of the roles are fleshed out I am excited to get to play my favorite creatures, the huragok of which I'd probably main given the chance. Additionally I would like to serve as a guide to newplayers as a whitelisted role so they would know who to flock to for help if they see an ultra unggoy or yanme'e in the area since im well versed in the mechanics having played since the time of covenant ship cloaking

Roleplay Example/History: Back during first contact I would often capture marines as custodian rather than killing them, when I wasnt playing custodian I was typically playing my t'vaoan kig-yar and holding up colonists and marines alike, motioning them to surrender with a macro for assistance. I have played on aurora almost since I left halostation (about 1 year of time) and think of myself as a good roleplayer if the mood suits it.

More depth with factions details IE: roles, etc will be added later.
apporved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]