Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achilles's Staff Request
What position are you applying for (Development or Staff)?
Administration

How old are you?
Eighteen 

Known IC Names Or Ckey:
AchillesHeel

What timezone are you in?
(Eastern Time Zone)UTC-05:00 or UTC-03:00(Brasilia Time Zone/sometimes visit family in Brasil often )

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
Weekday/Weekend: Six hours minimum(Variable due to work and in real life events) 

How long have you been playing Space Station 13?
Eight years

Have you ever been banned in the past?
I'm positive I have been banned at least once or twice in my earlier years on my playing upon SS13. 

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
A short lived on Colonial Marines as a moderator for a day where I had to abruptly leave due to a in real life accident occurring as that is my only moderator experience on a SS13 game. I was Head Admin for a older byond Dragon ball z based game called Dragon Ball Curtain Call and maybe a few other older byond games as different staff before Fumimation's mass removal of most to all of the dbz based games.
All right cool, things are looking pretty good so far so give me a moment to look into some things before we can continue.
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]
Thank you please feel free to ask me any questions.
(02-09-2016, 05:31 AM)HellishAchilles Wrote: Thank you please feel free to ask me any questions.

Keep in mind the server is going to be slow going as of right now, just the test server is up right now but that shouldn't be much of an issue. Would you be willing to help out on the dev side of things as well being staff since you have coding experience?
(02-09-2016, 06:03 AM)BDpuffy420 Wrote:
(02-09-2016, 05:31 AM)HellishAchilles Wrote: Thank you please feel free to ask me any questions.

Keep in mind the server is going to be slow going as of right now, just the test server is up right now but that shouldn't be much of an issue. Would you be willing to help out on the dev side of things as well being staff since you have coding experience?
Yes there is no problem with it being slow currently. I was just about to bring up helping out with development I would have actually enjoy it and help to my best abilities.
Alright, I'll go ahead and accept your app! Welcome to the team!
Thank you and I'm honored to join and hope to help this server exceed to the top.
Now I just the IP address for the test server sent to me.
I've given him the stuff in the skype group.