Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Gargantun Covenant Application
Ckey:dil9

Discord name: ??agen#3629
I had an old account in the server in 2019, which died. Right now I'm still pending in newcomers with this one if that matters.

In-character name: Gargantun.

General character info: A simple brute, large among even his own kind. Stereotypical in his behavior, although he's only following the same beliefs as the rest of his pack. While the Great Journey and all it entails goes over his head, his hate of the Heretics is certainly religious, and he's foolishly loyal to the words of the Prophets.
Gargantan is eager to charge in and rip glory from the battlefield, and so he's bound to have a short life expectancy. God forbid his bragging rights if he returns, though.

Reason for joining: I was Covenant whitelisted almost two years ago, and I'd like to play it again. There's only so much you can be as a lowly Unggoy or Kig'yar. They're fun, but a huge part of the Covenant's appeal are their more strange and noble species. Brutes and Elites butting heads for glory, or odd supporting Huragok.

I've tried every other faction on the server before, had a Covenant whitelist before my inactivity, and the Covenant still appeals best to me. Plus, it's more fun for UNSC to be facing waves of aliens instead of a handful. Roleplay in the faction is just starting to pick back up too.

Roleplay Example/History: I've been playing SS13 since 2015, been a huge fan of the Halo franchise far before that, and had plenty of roleplaying experience along the way. In SS13 it's mostly limited to the demeanors of your character, but I like to think I can support a good alien atmosphere as I play. Instead of robotically stating information and orders as people sometimes fall into.

I usually play on non-standard servers, so I'm glad Halostation is making a comeback.
Welcome back, approved!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]