Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNSC Re-Whitelist Application
Ckey: Nicholasnicky

Discord name: NICK#3333

In-character name: Mick Horus

general character info: Mick was born on an agricultural word in the outer rim known as Biko, raised by his father, Brandon Horus, and his mother Victoria Horus. Mick started tending to the fields as soon as he turned 12, harvesting various crops. Soon however, the covenant arrived on the planet and began glassing it. Mick, along with his father and mother drove to the nearest spaceport, during the chaos however, Mick was separated from his parents and was carried by the crowd into a cargo freighter ship just as it began to lift off. The ship just barley managed to get past the covenant fleet and make it to another outer rim planet to refuel. Mick disembarked the ship and went off into the city alone, he managed to stay alive by scrounging whatever food and drink he could, he also got involved with a gang during this time. Mick wasn't suited to the lifestyle he was living, and looked for a way to get out of it every day. He managed to get by on the planet until he turned 18, and when he did he immediately enlisted into the UNSC marine corps looking to get some payback on the covenant who glassed his planet along with getting out of the lifestyle he was in. Mick passed his training and ended up where he is today.

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Light Machine Gunner Marine

Reason for joining : Stopped playing for a while due to finishing up school, now that I have some more free time, I'd like to get my UNSC whitelist returned so I can start playing all the roles I love again.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRvfGZNIEvjlcnfOGnI3...g&usqp=CAU]
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]