Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WildWehraboo's CO Application
The Format

Ckey: WildWehraboo

Discord name: Gottverdamnt#7031

Character Name(s): Hans Krieger.

Do you understand the RoE?: Yes.

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?: Yes.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: Yes.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: A CO (Commissioned Officer) Is A Head Of Operations, Leading his/her Men into war and giving orders, Sometimes even calling MAC Shots, An Officer, especially one that is meant to be leading my men should be aggressive and have a general understanding of leading men, But know the limits that a soldier will and can go through and have a general understanding of the battle that is going on under his ship our outside his FOB, My Job is to limit the causalities and make sure we win each engagement or skirmish against the covenant or URF Forces.

Why should you be whitelisted?: I have a general understanding of Strategy, I don't see alot of Sargeants, especially XOs and i've only seen one CO one time in my entire 1 year of gameplay, we are at a lack of commanding personnel and i want to fix it, I am ambitious and understand tactics, I can call in shots when needed and i am mostly cool under fire if there aren't any maniac unggoys or shang rushing us down with Weapons, As i cannot talk and need to be able to defend myself, I think i am a good fit for the position and i hope people agree, I've led factions iin Civ13 and a small squad of marines in Haloserver once or twice.
apppoved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]