Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadowtail117 - Sangheili Shipmaster
Ckey: Shadowtail117

Discord name (username####): Shadow#6743

Character Name(s): Maq, Kig-Yar; Xus 'Katamee, Sangheili Major; Isan 'Tokavai, Sangheili Ultra; "Slayer", Yanme'e Major

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?

Exactly three weeks as of today.

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of?

I engage in small talk with other players when setting up defenses/loading the dropships and stay completely in character in doing so. Even in the middle of conflict, I try my best to roleplay, and one of my greatest memories is an Unggoy Major sacrificing themselves to let the rest of us escape before the antimatter bomb went off. I've also accepted the occasional duel and taken the occasional prisoner, just to let them suffer before the antimatter bomb atomizes them. >Smile

While I "main" Sangheili and understand their lore and mentality the best, I also enjoy playing as most other Covenant species and am familiar with how to play them all, except for Jiralhanae.

Do you understand the Faction Rules?

Yes.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the Faction Rules?

Yes.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?

Yes.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?

The Sangheili Shipmaster is, barring any Prophets that may be present, the ultimate authority of the CRS Unyielding Transgression and is in charge of not only its own integrity but also that of all of the crew onboard. As his formal rank is Zealot, he is one of the most devout Sangheili to the Covenant's religion and should enforce it upon all of his subordinates where appropriate. He is responsible for creating battle strategies and leading his troops from within the Unyielding Transgression's bridge - ideally, he would never have to leave the ship himself unless necessary. He also decides when and how to use the ship's glassing beam.

Why should you be whitelisted?

Unfortunately, there is a lack of high-ranking, active Covenant players. I would like to change that and, through playing as the Shipmaster, hopefully, entice more people to play. While I haven't read every single book or played every single game in the Halo franchise, nor do I have a lot of tenure within the faction, I believe that I possess a strong knowledge of the Covenant mentality and am one of the more active players in my faction.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]