Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Player Complaint on Pantas#4682 and FreezeGlitch#7060
No format for player complaints, fun.

This player complaint is primarily against Pantas#4682 and FreezeGlitch#7060 on the Discord server.

The Discord server specifically has rules against spamming as seen below, Rule 7.
[Image: z8Cdzqh.png]

Today I woke up to 13 pings on Halo Station, all from the same General channel.
[Image: LSa9LdM.png]

When I went to see what the pings were, they turned out to all be from the same two people within roughly an hour's timeframe - minus one other notification from another plus - consistently spamming the three faction tags. This is outright spam and if someone spammed the admin tags 13 times within a single hour they would be muted, if not banned.
[Image: lH8QKWH.png]
[Image: F6RHH5j.png]
[Image: qpM1y8y.png]
[Image: hhgP7Cg.png]
As seen above, a lot of the text is the same but the time stamps are different.

When someone actually asked why they got spammed by 13 pings, one of the two just replied 'Whynot' as if they had every right to spam the notifications.
[Image: y3gPBKo.png]

Along with this, one of them was generally spamming General with more than just pings as seen below.

[Image: BLF9ps2.png]
[Image: A8Qnzwv.png]
[Image: uiYeUbE.png]

There's a fair bit of just random spam that honestly could be put into Unggoy Bathrooms. While memes are allowed, this is a fair bit excessive and borderline toes - if not breaks - the No-Spam rule.
i mean i have to agree to this to some degree....

No further comment, your honor.
this is entirely something that could've been sorted on the discord itself instead of making it a whole dramatic report. while it did work i do get why you don't like pings, just a little off that you went out of your way to make a report over something that has been done repeatedly in the past with little to no issue.

not sure why you missed the other guy who was pinging too, but, word.
[Image: KNvu6me.png]
The ability to mute something doesn't excuse someone from breaking the server rules.
ok lol
<p><br></p>
Happened again, still annoying even if it was less intensive.
[Image: 543f76aad89c3db423b4c55c2df0de51.png]
Well, Then just join the game and without all these pings servers are atleast 5-6 People and they mostly start pinging at 10+ Players to get the server going, If you are not going to join the game why would you stay in the group? And you can just wait for the ping tide to end then right click the discord server and say ''Mark Red'' Or something like that which makes all of the pings go away and i cannot see pantas in this picture.

(10-12-2020, 09:10 AM)WildWehraboo Wrote: Well, Then just join the game and without all these pings servers are atleast 5-6 People and they mostly start pinging at 10+ Players to get the server going, If you are not going to join the game why would you stay in the group? And you can just wait for the ping tide to end then right click the discord server and say ''Mark Red'' Or something like that which makes all of the pings go away and i cannot see pantas in this picture.
Im in the first one, but lole, dead pop, very epic