Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lesser Prophet of Socks
Ckey: ComradeSocks

Discord name (username####): Canadian#1403

Character Name(s): Minister of Attrition of the Ministry of Preparation

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?: Forsy time I was with the Covenant faction was 6-7 months, been with the faction for about 3 months since I rejoined.

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of?: Hard to pick just one. Buuuuttt... Favourite moment would probably be the time that I, a Shipmaster, captured a Heretic Human, made part of the ship into a Human Zoo. Then made the Crew make fun of the Heretic for being a Heretic. Then I got a Huragok to drug the Heretic with Mindbreaker for like 40 minutes, then convinced the Heretic that he was actually an Unggoy, then we dressed him up in all purple, renamed him Dumbdumb, and made him the ships Mascot. Then me and the Ultra had a duel to the death for me essentially being a Heretic for not killing the Heretic outright. Was pretty lit. This was during the experimental Human-Covenant rule for capturing humans and making them Covenant crew members.

Do you understand the Faction Rules?: Yes.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law (but with some slight leeway) , and may be persecuted for not following the Faction Rules?: Yes.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?: Yes

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?: Obviously varies round-to-round, but the Lesser Prophet generally assigns themselves to fleets to act as advisors and propaganda tools, however if there is holy relics of significant religious value to the Great Journey, then they can take full control of a fleet, snatching leadership out from under Fleet Masters/Shipmasters. They are also hold the highest ranked religious position on the ship and can pin the title of heretic on anyone. 

Why should you be whitelisted?: I’ve been with this community for what I would consider an extremely long time, probably going on 3 years now. I know all the ins and outs. I’ve worked with staff and contributed a few decent sprites and provided many discussions on how to improve the game as a whole.  I also bring some unique RP to the game, and have a fairly good reputation in the community. I’ve never been banned and always follow the rules.  
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]