Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipmaster App
Ckey: BladeburstNINJA

Discord Name: BladeburstNINJA9500

Character Name (s): Ish Jackson, “Shifter”, Nevo’ Jusanamee

How long have you been a member of the Covenant faction?
50 days.

What are some examples of good Covenant roleplay that you have been a part of?
On one operation I joined in late as a Sangheili Major. I was in charge of a Yanme’e, unggoy, and Jirlahanae (the latter two who didn’t spawn in till phase 2). I successfully lead the Yanme’e onto the ODP and destroyed it with the drone dying in the process. Afterwards, I led my other two troops onto the planet with the scanner. After setting up the scanner, we were waiting for the humans to attack. While waiting, the jirlahanae began to mess with the heretical juke box. I ordered him not to touch it again, warning him that he would be deemed a heretic. The brute continued to touch it and I moved to punish him (by grabbing and breaking one of his limbs). The brute proceed to attack me and this escalated to a fight where I began to chase him so I could execute him. As the grunt and I were chasing the brute, a human tank showed up. We paused our fighting momentarily and swarmed and eliminated the enemy forces all while keeping the scanner secure. After finishing the humans off I proceeded to execute the brute for his earlier heresy and defiance of my orders.

Do you understand the faction rules?
Yes.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the faction rules?
Yes.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?
Yes.

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?
I am applying for command of a Covenant battle group in the sector. I am responsible for any and all actions my troops commit under my command. The success of our mission and carrying out the prophet’s will is dependent on my leadership capabilities. To fail is to dishonor both myself and the hierarchs. With this responsibility I carry out the will of the Covenant.

Why should you be whitelisted?
I am very capable of leading soldiers into battle and have a respect for the rules of the game and my roles. I have never been banned and I want to be able to further expand my experience in the Covenant.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]