Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earl Ciderman's ODST Application
Ckey: earlciderman

Timezone: GMT

Discord Name: Earl#4979

Character(s): Geoff Hardy, Jamie Davids and Kib.

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?: 
Geoff Hardy whom is my primary character is a fairly conscientious individual whom attempts to maintain a professional demeanor with his interactions to all individuals and factions. However he holds a certain distaste towards the URF, due to the fact that they are a bunch of communist terrorists and he absolutely cannot abide by the covenant due to them being genocidal aliens. The ONI which he refers to as 'spooks' he is indifferent to, he believes they are a necessary evil to winning conflicts and that their results can be justified by their means of achieving them. The Geminus City Colonists he appreciates as hard working frontiers people, however he doesn't trust them due to the fact that any individual no matter how nice could be a URF member which is actively seeking an opportunity to kill him.
Provide a brief description of your character: 
Hard working, stoic and determined are several words to describe Hardy. He is a 'by-the-book' marine and lives for the corps, his fanaticism to his job as of late has gotten him noticed by ODST selection officers who are currently screening his ability. They have identified several key elements of his ability as a soldier which is described by [REDACTED] member of the [REDACTED] Training Regiment.
"Private First Class Geoff Hardy is at an acceptable level of fitness for our military branch, his psyche is above passable rates and there are no citations from his home branch as well as dishonorable mentions. He has shown an aptitude of competence in all 'direct action' scenarios choreographed at [REDACTED] and is adjusting to the role of shock infantry exceptionally. He is yet to go on our fabricated counter terrorism operations however I expect he will perform suitably well if he maintains his current level of ability and drive. Oh, he also has several EFMB's which has become obvious in our Wilderness Medical Survival Training. So yeah, keep him on the program." - Drill Instructor [REDACTED]
All information redacted from this document is classed as 'sensitive' information and any adjustment from unauthorized individuals will result in disciplinary action.
- Office of Naval Intelligence
Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: Yes, I understand and will endeavor to maintain a high standard of roleplay.

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: Yes I fully understand.

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: Yes I understand the consequences.
Generally you have to wait a month or two before applying for ODST after joining the UNSC. While you seem competent, I will have to -support this solely because you joined the faction 2 days ago.

Try reapplying in a month or so.
I see, it doesn't specify in the ODST application or anywhere that you have to wait for a month in order to apply. And in all fairness, I have been playing on the server for several weeks now quite consistently (thanks covid-19) and have been primarily playing UNSC roles. It's more so a formality that I've finally joined the faction lately, if I had realized that the ODST was on such a timer I would've applied for the faction as soon as I joined the server.
i have played a bit with him and can confirm that he is a good player.
+1 bump
mr honhon frenchie been waiting almost a monf, gib mr honhon frenchie ODST!1!
i don’t know if he’s a Browner tho
Updating this since it's been a month, I am willing to accept him. He'll be placed on trial under me since I believe he is in my timezone.
Accepted.