Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honor Guard Application 2
Ckey: Macguffin

Discord name(username####): Foolius IV#7843

Character Name(s): Niha 'Setumee, Bapbap, Shuren Tang, various

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?
3-12-2018 to 11-20-2019. Rejoined on the 19th of June, 2020.

Do you understand the restrictions that Honor Guards have placed on them?
I understand

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?
I understand

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behaviour, even when not playing the role you applied for?
I understand

Situation:
Your fellow Honour Guard has been killed, as well as your prophet, by a human. You saw the human do this and follow him to find a group of humans. After engaging, you manage to kill the offending human, but the others manage to retreat where you could easily follow. What do you do next?
Upon successfully killing the prophets murderer, attempt to return to the covenant flagship in order to inform high charity of what has transpired and then proceed to defend the flagship while awaiting a new task, such as guarding a new VIP such as the shipmaster. Upon recieving a new charge to protect be it the shipmaster or otherwise, do so to the best of my ability.

Why should you be whitelisted?
With the recent rise in prophet activity, having more people available to play honor guards can't hurt. I generally enjoy the RP prophets bring to rounds and like playing protective roles. I have been with the server for a while, am reasonably familiar with lore and like to think that I can be trusted to play the role satisfactorily.
Approved.