Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zzurges Shipmaster WL app
Ckey:Zzurge

Discord name zzurge#4638

Character Name(s):Grimaldus(Jirilhanae) Gruze sangumee(sangheli) Mata Nui(T'voan) zuduz(Unngoy) Veronica Taggart(Marine)

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction? Upwards of a month By now

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of?-There was a time long ago when I had ill prepared for battle,going with only my weapons,as such I had decided to use a heretical human medicine, one which was tainted by their vile ilk,the shipmaster present made sure to reprimand me terribly for ill preparedness and heresy, it was not a charge that was light in nature,from then on I made certain to use only holy medicines and instruments of warfare,as the hierarchs intended. Another example is when The lower ranked covenant grow too free of will,often when not directly looked at they will falter in faith taking up heretical arms and forgetting the core values of the covenant,many a time I have had to personally reshape their faith and hone their conviction lest they be left behind on the great journey...

Do you understand the Faction Rules?-yes

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the Faction Rules?-yes,Even Thel vadamee,Greatest shipmaster in recent history was laid low for his heresy,and he had brought the covenant innumerable victories in the campaign against humanity...

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?-Yes

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?-My role is to lead The armies of the hierachs to complete the tasks brought forth by the same,as shipmaster I have been granted assets to utilize as I see fit to complete said goals so long as I do not forget my mission,I am a leader and in absence of the hierarchs the very extension of their will,however in the presence of their company I am relegated to their wisdom,an instrument to be utilized at their complete discretion

Why should you be whitelisted?-Because failing the lack of higher command within the covenant ranks presently,The humans in this sector of space have amassed forces, Of their number are the fabled "helljumpers" in their tongue and rumors circulate that even demons have been seen among them,it is my personal belief that if we are to succeed we will require stronger leaders but I would never question the will of the hierarchs regarding that.
<p><br></p>
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]