Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Meeting #13 ft. Canon event info
Exclamation 
   Hello everyone I hope you're staying safe and washing your hands anyway this shall be the first community meeting of 2020, considering the current state of the world right now I figured it a good time to touch base with everyone about a few things for the server in general! We've had a lot of progress made over the last few months related to gameplay features and general QoL and the Halo:SSE dev team and I are hyped to show you what we have in store for 2020 in terms of upcoming features and changes, we hope everyone can attend and give us feedback! We also have another canon event in the works for this Friday to move our timeline forward, the time we run it shall be discussed in the meeting and if you like doing wiki work and lore stuff we are also looking for new lore/wiki guys! last but not least if you love the server please be sure to donate via our patron (https://www.patreon.com/HaloSpaceStationEvolved) or paypal !

Be sure to join the discord to stay in contact and attend the meeting!

Topic points:

1. -Current State of the Server in regards to funding/patreon/donations

2. -Discussion on the canon event 

3. -Upcoming and current code changes 

4. -Overall discussion of how we're feeling regarding the current direction of the server development.

5. -General Q&A

6. -Movie Night discussion 

Once again  I'm hella proud and thankful/grateful to everyone who contributes to this community at large who helped us grow over the year and many more to come!

Meeting shall be held on 4/18 5:30 PM CDT

Canon Event shall be held on 4/24 (time will be set at community meeting) CDT
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]

Messages In This Thread
Community Meeting #13 ft. Canon event info - by BDpuffy420 - 04-12-2020, 06:39 PM