Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planetary's UNSC Application
Ckey: Planetary

Discord name: Planetary

In-character name:  Shantea White

general character info: Shantea is a woman of British ethnicity whos entire family has served the UNSC, she is joining the bandwagon. She believes the UNSC has the best intentions for mankind meaning she'd serve them to her death if needs be. She is a determined and strong soldier, specalising in long range combat with a love for snipers, DMRs or other long range weapons while quite versatile in medium range too but not so good with CQC encounters. 

Which role is your character's main(ex: Technician, Marine, etc): Scout Sniper Marine

Reason for joining : (IC) Shantea comes from a family of UNSC Marines, her brothers and father joined the UNSC and died for it so she decided to do the same, she also believes they have the best intentions for humans. (OOC) I lost my covenant application due to me not being able to play for quite a while but now I am back I thought trying out UNSC wouldn't hurt.

Note: I still do not know if this is the right place to post it, if you read this and see it's not please actually tell me, because i've posted this in the wrong place about twice now, I think.