• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kollector's Shipmaster Application
Ckey:
The Kollector

Discord name (username####):
The Kollector#1663

Character Name(s):
Sero' Vulkamee, Gargantum, Mathew Ludwig

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?
3 months I think, maybe 2 and a half, I don't remember the exact date I got accepted.

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of?
I think my personal best was when I was put on trial about a month ago with a shipmaster. haven't really done anything big or formal other than that, most of what I would consider
good roleplay just plays out naturally in conversations so its hard to pick out specific examples.

Do you understand the Faction Rules?
Yes. if you want me to summarize I think the two most important points for this role would be:
Using human items/vehicles is forbidden and I am expected as a sangheili to enforce these restrictions IC.
I am also expected to ensure the artifact(s) are not present on any planet before I allow it to be glassed.

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the Faction Rules?
Yes

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?
Yes

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?
As Shipmaster, your job is to coordinate the efforts of the covenant ground team(s) as well as any smaller vessels that may be present, and to ensure the safety of the flagship as best as possible. IE: you are the leader, and you should not under any circumstances abdicate that position (unless there is a prophet present), and you should not go down to the planet to lead the ground forces from the front, unless you happen to be the only (or one of very few) member of the covenant faction left alive.

Why should you be whitelisted?

I feel like I have spent enough time as acting shipmaster when playing as an ultra to become accustomed to the responsibility and playstyle this role requires, and I feel like I have established myself enough within the covenant faction that players will trust me enough to actually follow my orders.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]