Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wywern - Covenant Application
Ckey: jeesmies

Discord name: Wywern#0147

In-character name: Fixer

general character info:
Fixer is a Yanme'e risen from a minor to a major and now coveting the rank of ultra, scarred from tactically repositioning to a secure location during many a battle. Outwardly selfish and showing no reservation when it comes to holding other members of the covenant, especially dead recently dead ones who can't come beat him over the head for it, Fixer is an opportunist in many things. Fixer is somewhat of a believer in the great journey, but mostly just sees it as a useful tool to climb the ranks of the covenant, though quick to show extreme zeal when something is to be gained from it. In combat prefers picking on isolated and wounded targets and crewing ships, which has allowed him to be relatively successful while preserving his life. Medbay regular.

Reason for joining :
Really liked playing as a yanme'e and would like to get a taste of different roles, as well as the beefed-up yanme'e ultra.

Roleplay Example/History:
Some mostly light RP in other games, and an active year of SS13 on different stations, including around 2 months of almost daily play on TGMC (TG, lowpop colonial marines, I think relevant for the similar kind of game format) and around a month of pretty active play on this halo server. I'd also like to think I have a pretty firm grasp on halo lore.
Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]