Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covenant Whitelist
Ckey:Vampire132978123

Discord name: Snak

In-character name: Tosh'in

general character info: A veteran T'vaoan of The Covenant, Tosh'in has seen, and been through, a couple battles, of which He certainly did not walk away from un-scarred, though, despite His experience, He is more passive, preferring to stick in the back, supporting His allies whenever He can, though that doesn't mean He won't throw Himself in the front line if it requires it. in all, a decent Murmillo for the Covenant, though like a few others of His species, He willingly joined the Covenant for the rewards it can bring, little did they know how far the rabbit hole went.

Reason for joining :I have played as Covenant on the server before, and I personally think it's fun, being able to play as the faction You most commonly fight in the games, the diverse range of possibility I think is great

Roleplay Example/History: I have been Roleplaying most of My life, though it has been mostly text based up till ss13, I can be a little slow at times, but I have gotten better. I also played halo station around it's beginnings, being around before Brutes were finished, just being worked on? the flood were still being worked on (not sure if they still are) and when there wasn't really any Skirmishers, I love the server, and hope to be able to rejoin the Covenant again.