Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicholasnicky Discord Ban Appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: Nicholasnicky

Your Discord Username: Jerome-092 at time of ban but currently Darth Maul#3333

Who were you banned by: Unsure, as discord doesn't tell you who you were banned by.

Date of ban: Also unsure, was a while ago but I'd like to say someday around the 3rd or 4th of January this year

Length of ban: Permanent 

Full ban reason: I was muted for saying Nigga in the discord server jokingly although I don't remember the exact context and I completeley understand why, so I remained muted for around a couple hours, afterwards I thought it'd be funny if I used the letter reactions to begin speaking to people by reacting to their posts with letters and forming sentences and words like "Help me", shortly afterwards I was banned

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 
I feel banning me simply for reacting to someones post a couple times is unjust and do not believe the ban was justified, especially due to the fact it isn't against the rules and I  had only a single prior offense beforehand although I don't understand how your warn system works it seems odd for me to just be banned after two offenses, one of which isn't even against the rules.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRvfGZNIEvjlcnfOGnI3...g&usqp=CAU]
Your notes say "aggressively used". Also fix your signature, that pictures too large.

I see the ban, but your history must have been scrubbed, which ticks me off from whoever handled your ban.

Due to the incompetence and not having evidence to read from I am accepting this appeal. Besides, Nigga isnt even that bad.

Message me on discord to get your tags back, if you remember them.