Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical6's Covenant Application
Ckey: Portalguy209

Discord name: Medical6#1560

In-character name: Fizud | Von | Kaso 'Srazum

general character info:

Fizud doesn't really stand out much from your average Grunt. He's a four feet Major that, much like other Unggoy within the Covenant, isn't too intelligent. He's as simple as it gets, with his only real trait being that he's fairly optimistic and stupidly brave, and follows the Journey more out of loyalty than any sort of fear (not to say that the fear doesn't exist, of course.) Another thing to note; Fizud REALLY likes big guns. At least, the ones he's permitted to use. If it's a Pulse Turret or Plasma Projector, the Unggoy will jump in glee as he has a better weapon for MAXIMUM destruction! Grenades are cool too, I guess.

Von is a competent yet opportunistic, greedy, and money-driven Jackal with no real qualities that are outside of combat. The Jackal keeps to his pirate-like, maybe even kleptomaniacal desires, stealing whatever items or resources the UNSC had he could potentially sell or simply keep as trophies or "trinkets." His Combat Capabilities come from him being a Pirate before the Covenant initially engaged with the UNSC, and by the Human-Covenant War, the Jackal found his calling. Soldier-work. For what better way is there to gain trinkets than pillaging the lands we invade, then glass? Truly, this Jackal "loves" the Great Journey.

Kaso 'Srazum Is a Sangheili Minor. Born and raised to the warrior-culture of the Sangheili, he would join the Covenant as a Minor not only to prove his devotion to the Great Journey and the Covenant, but to hopefully earn a name for himself through his deeds and achieve a rank he's earned.

Reason for joining: (IC Reasoning: [Kaso] To prove himself in battle and make a name for himself in the Covenant Army.) OOC is: I just love the Covenant. From their lore, to the way they're played and portrayed in all the Halo Games, they're simply a charming faction I love. And during my years of playing Halo Spacestation, playing as Kig-Yar and Unggoy, I've felt like I've gained enough knowledge from watching others to make this application, and I'm confident enough to try my hand at other roles, especially the Sangheili.

Roleplay Example/History: I started roleplaying on Garrys Mod with HL2RP and some MilitaryRP. Eventually landing myself on Halo RP's "High Charity Networks" Server, a server primarily focused around the Covenant and their adventures against the UNSC. I primarily roleplayed as a Jackal, and was promoted to Murmillo for show of competence, and temporary Commander due to our own Commanders absence. I've also been playing on Space Station 13 for about a year or so (from my knowledge T'Voan wasn't a Whitelist before) and some TnB Terminator Roleplay (HL2 and Terminator) here and there. I know how to use grammar and I'm an adept when it comes to Halo Lore.

More depth with factions details IE:

If we're talking depth; let's talk about the different species in the Covenant and their respective roles. We'll go from the highest, to the lowest. Starting with;
San'shyuum. San'shyuum are the leaders of the Covenant, being the first founding member, the "Father" of the Covenant essentially. They control more political and religious affairs, and can take control of a situation if it becomes a religious matter. The three highest leaders and well known that are San'shyuum are; The Prophet of Regret, the Prophet of Mercy, and the Prophet of Truth. 

Sangheili. The second to join the Covenant. The Sangheili are a warrior-species that stand 7-8 feet tall, and at the time were the backbone of the Covenant Army. They prioritize Military over all else, and show themselves to be extremely intelligent and skilled in the art of battle, being born and raised to fight. This is why we often see them either as Leaders of Fleets or Battalions (Field Marshall and Shipmaster) or in more "Specialized" Operations. Such as the Silent Shadow or Special Ops Sangheili we see in Reach.

Kig-Yar are the bloodthirsty and deadly Marksman and Combatants the Covenant Army. Starting out as Pirates and eventually joining the Covenant after the war between the Kig Yar and Covenant, caused by Kig Yar Pirates attacking a small fleet entering their home system. Despite the firepower, numbers, and general strength of the Covenant, the Kig Yar used Y'Deios system to its advantage, using the systems dense asteroid belt to delay or halt the Covenants larger vessels. However, this didn't mean the Kig Yar were winning. Far from it. The Kig Yar realized that they wouldn't win the war, and ultimately, the opportunity to profit off of trade was a better benefit than continuing an unwinnable war. This would later culminate into the Letters of Marque, commissions from the Ministry of Tranquility to engage in services of the Covenant. Really though, it was an excuse to let them continue their pirate-like lifestyle.
These Kig-Yar, despite their small size, are not to be trifled with, especially their subspecies, the T'vaoans, who are fast, lethal fighters that often use speed, agility, and manuverability to their advantage. Whereas their more common bretheren, while not nearly as great as Skirmishers (T'vaoans,) had their own advantages. Such as being expert marksmen, scouts, or even frontline combatants due to their use of Shields and Plasma Pistols. But they're mostly either a Scout Group or Assault Group.

Unggoy are an underappreciated part of the Covenant. Being the lowest in the Covenant Army, these adorable fighters didn't join out of mutual benefit or were persuaded. They were forced into the Covenant as Cannon Fodder, and their role says as much. They're the largest in the Covenant Army, yet also the weakest, bearing the bear-minimum of weaponry such as Plasma Pistols and Needlers, the Needler being their only good weapon available, and are the quickest to die due to their lack of armor, bearing only Body Armor and nothing more. Despite this, if sheer numbers and proper tactics are used (and grenades, don't forget the grenades) the Unggoy can be a fairly frightening foe on their own.

Jiralhanne are the last and most recent of the Covenant Army. These lads are MAD. They're large, strong, fairly unpredictable in terms of how they can act, and are considered to rival even that of the Sangheili Elites. However, this is mostly all they have. The Jiralhanne may be tanky fighters, said even being able to DESTROY a Spartan in Close Quarters, but ultimately, they're brutes. They're simple-minded with simple tactics, and can be killed if engaged in long range or you have the appropriate weapon to deal with them. They also have Leadership Roles, but nowhere near the extent of Sangheili. Jiralhanne roles are more akin to Squad Commanders or Chieftans of their own Brutes. But it's not often to see a Brute lead a fleet. At best a ground force.

Criticism is always appreciated, and I hope I'm accepted to join the Great Journey!
Your skills will be needed for the Great Journey! Approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]