Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nova Storm: T'vaoan Race + Covenant Empire Application
Ckey: n0va_St0rm

Discord name: Nova Storm#7014

In-character name: No'var

General character info: A male T'vaoan [Haven't been whitelisted yet] with a cybernetic right eye and minor-PTSD. Had been taken by the Covenant Empire at a young age from his home world on Y'Deio and was put into a harsh sangheili clan that de-valued the T'vaoan people to a point where the other sangheili treated them like grunts, low-class pawns in a pointless war.

After the year of intense training and somewhat, harsh training from the sangheili clan members. That being physical punishment for disobeying orders or in general, somewhat torturing No'var for the fact that his race to the sangheili's eyes in the clan was nothing more than a tool with a gun.

No'var now being one of the better T'vaoan with his shooting skills also has skills ranging form minor-pilot to engineering with his weapons tech and modification skills. These skills have been highlighted in his application to join the Empires forces and get away from the sangheili clan that despise his existence.

This all links to his minor-PTSD and moodswings sometimes he can lost himself but this is only very rear occasions. Although while he is around other sangheili he tends to get quiet and timid due to his conditioning back in his old clan.

No'var is a good person but had been abused a hell of a lot when he was younger in a clan he was forced into joining. Join or die was his choices. Hopefully he can have a better life away from the past.

Reason for joining: Am a fan of halo and I am looking for a more roleplay related faction. Kangarat recomended me the Covenant Empire because of the RP side of the game. Whitch i have experance in with lots of RP and story writeing.

Roleplay Example/History:

Example: /me The purple spined, lightly armoured T'vaoan moves quietly along the dim and darkened hallway of a UNSC frigate holding a slightly worn, Covenant Type-51 Carbine Rifle, the emergency power was online with red lights dotted across the metal floor panels and walls guiding whoever sees them to the EVAC pods. Sparks flash in the darkness from broken electronics and busted out hull and doors due to the fire fight all across the vessel. No'var hears some chatter form a few UNSC marries as he mutters to himself "Shit... Humans..." as he darts into a maintenance area due to the heavy door being forced open and dwells in the darkness for them to walk past, being as quiet as he could to not alert attention to his location.

History: I have a long history of roleplay experience. The main rp experience I have is that I help run a star trek roleplay server on second life. I am a Commodore and I own my own starship and have to manage my crew in voice RP related story scenarios I write out for them and run the event every week.

Other experience is mainly hobby experience from serves like this one that I wish to join and other places like Garrys Mod for an example. I am a story writer and a very-experience roleplayer.

More depth with factions details: I'd like to possibly be able to have access to all the T'vaoan Race roles in the Covenant Empire and possibly roles that range from weapons tech to sniper which will be the main roles I will be taking as this character. He has no medical experience or science but basic combat first aid is it for No'var.

So anything minor-engineering or sniper or recon roles. Possibly looking at working and fighting alongside my sangheili brethren.

[NOTE I HAVE ADDED AN IMAGE OF THE CHARACTER SETUP ON YOUR SERVER. NOT A FINAL VERSION. WILL CHANGE THINGS LATER.]

[Image: unknown.png]
Approved, see you on the field!
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]