Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spartan Application Kozi32
CKEY: Kozi32

Timezone: GMT+1

Discord name (eg Bob#123):  Kozi32#4645

How long have you been a Whitelisted ODST?:  James accepted me in 08-29-2018, 09:55 PM

Have you ever been banned here, or on other servers?: I was, Like i stated in my last app

Do you understand and agree to follow the rules linked above, as well as the Faction Rules of the UNSC and the Server Rules? I do

Do you understand that whitelisted Spartans are expected to comment on and observe the conduct of other Spartans and Spartan Applicants, on the forums as well as discord? Yep, i understand

Name of the Spartan you want to play (Name-000. Try and avoid commonly known numbers like -117.): Grzegorz-032

Explain what you would do in the following scenarios and why:

Scenario 1:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and the ONI RD requests a Sierra team to deploy to VT9, as the covenant have been spotted and are attacking. They have not breached the gate and it is unclear as to the size of their forces. What do you do?

Well VT9 is no more valid area to request support, but i would ask for confirmed Elite/Brute presence, If ONI are still talking on radio, their guards are still alive, and Gate is intact i would cease deploy for the moment when ONI cease to talk/guards will be confirmed dead/enemy force will be confirmed as overwhelming,if situation would request me deployed(like i said before, Guards died or confirmed overwhelmed Enemy with Elites/Brutes) i would ask for Mission Target, such like "help defend" or "Secure Something and Nuke us"
Scenario 2:

You’re on the ONI Aegis and receive an urgent request from a Platoon Leader to deploy onto the UNSC Warship as the Insurrectionists have deployed a sizeable force and are taking control of the ship, and arming the nuclear device as they request assistance. What do you do?

I would confirm that PL is aCO,i would gather intel to check if marines are able to defend themself, if they aren't able to defend themself beacuse Enemy got overwhelming support, or Their nuke is active i would board the Warship to defend ship, if Crew would be dead and there's no time for nuke disarm, i would secure Navdisc and AI and would abandon the ship leaving it to explode
Scenario 3:

You’ve been deployed on a mission to give the covenant back their bomb. You manage to arm the bomb, but your fellow spartan has been cut down and his body is being dragged away by the Covenant towards an escape pod. What do you do?

Covenant can't take our "M.I.A" spartan, i would make sure to Secure the corpse(wait, spartans never die) and continue with mission, if i wouldnt be able to secure the corpse i would destroy it by any matters so Enemy wont have a chance to grab it
The whitelist is still waiting for a change, so I'm mostly ignoring the Scenario questions. I'm personally torn on your acceptance only based on parts of your history here.

I'm going to get the other Spartans to comment on your recent conduct and then weigh in again.
I haven't seen Kozi that much recently, just 1 or 2 rounds every now and then. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, in fact I know exactly why we've seen so little of him recently, but that's besides the point. I'd personally like to see more and interact with Kozi more before giving a definitive +1 or -1, as I have both positive and some negative memories of you and your RP. Gonna stay neutral on this one for now.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ydqnUQZ.png[/img]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/CjCN2Nr.png[/img]

Master Sergant Ava Greenshield

UNSC MARINE CORPS
ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPERS
I dont know Kozi very well at all, and the only thing I can really comment on the app about is the name. Until I can see more of kozi and what not I'll stay neutral for now.
(01-19-2020, 01:07 AM)Joe4444 Wrote: I know exactly why we've seen so little of him recently

And what exactly is that?

Those two comments didn't exactly provide much of a + or - so this remains open until I am convinced one way or another. Ideally by other Spartans commenting.
Given that I haven't seen him once on the server in a long while leads me to minus one this app.

It feels as if he got denied for Spartan last time, and just waited until he could apply again. If he can't be bothered to play the game normally, I'm not sure why he should be getting Spartan.
At First, i'm playing Normally, its not my fault that you're not playing with me in that same Timezone
Secondly, I'm also spriter,im often doing my spriter jobs, that count also as playing on Halo
Third, Kent said "he know why he seen me so little" beacuse he though i'm more focusing on Airborne, well, i'm also Firefighter in RL, thats why i sometimes must take a week pause.
I'm approving this anyway
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]