Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNSC - Sawyer Collins' ODST Application
Application Format:

Note: You must be a member of the UNSC faction to gain access to this role. Also going inactive for certain amount of time without saying anything will lead to removal,

Ckey: ashvor

Timezone: MST
Discord Name: Arithion Ashvor

Character(s): Sawyer Collins

How does your character interact with the world around them and the people in it?:
Sawyer Collins interacts well with all given characters. Having a decent bond with some of the ODSTs. Is respectful and follows orders when given, though can be a little mouthy. Generally takes it upon himself to find out what his next orders are if none are given right away. Sometimes he falls under the command of the ODSTs and runs with them.
Generally Sawyer can be found manning a ship gun, possibly a ODP MAC on certain deployments. Taking up the home defense front around Geminus when required. Unless orders come down for him to deploy, which he does so.
Interactions with Civilians are treated as per regulations. "Halt Citizen! You violated the law!". Well no, not that. But he will ask them to move along, proceed out of a combat area. Secure themselves in a shelter, and advise them to get down if a firefight erupts. If they happen to be a hostile, or threat posing type. He will ask them to halt and disarm themselves. Give a warning they will be treated as a active combatant if they don't follow orders.
URF are treated as any armed terrorist group trying to subvert control of the UNSC and disrupt peace. Situations vary based on orders, but an armed URF will be generally treated as a hostile. If hostilities haven't broken out, they may be treated like a civilian with a weapon or harmful intent. But usually this will change per orders from Command and how the situation plays out. They are however the enemy, and will be given no quarter in a fight if it comes to that.
Covenant are treated as the enemy, generally shoot on sight and ask questions later. If the eggheads want live captures, they can get someone else to do it. As a Marine, he finds the idea of capturing Covenant an idea he is woefully lacking in skill to do. Shoot, shoot, shoot, and ask questions never...after. Only if his CO is asking him questions. He is a Marine, he doesn't get to ask questions.
Provide a brief description of your character: Sawyer Collins is a UNSC Marine, stayed into the sector out of Reach. He was originally assigned to a ODP Defense above Reach. But after a brief situation involving a ONI Spook Ex-Wife. He was transferred from Reach. Most details are classified, he just assumes it was over leaving the toilet seat up, among other marital issues.

Do you understand that members of this whitelist are held to a higher standard of roleplay?: I understand

Do you understand that if your behavior is deemed inappropriate you will be removed from the whitelist?: I understand

Do you understand that breaking a server rule can remove you from this whitelist permanently?: I understand
I've had quite a few interactions with Ashvor lately and he's a pretty solid guy. +1 from me.
I've had a lot interactions with Sawyer Collins solid dude I'll give him a plus one.
<p><br></p>
Ashvor is a great player, he knows his shit and he does a lot for the server. +1 from me
<p><br></p>
approved but this app will be placed cyro
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]