Your Discord Username: Emoney#1001

Your character name (if relevant): Parker Shick

Who were you banned by: Koenigsegg

Date of ban: 01-15-19

Length of ban: 1 month

Full ban reason:
[Image: poope.PNG]

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: 

I spawn in as UNSC Janitor, am told to go with the odsts on their ship, I go onto their ship fly them to northwind take an ammo pod down to the planet with them I follow them to the ONI base, follow them around the base, one of them asks me if I want a rocket launcher and I take it, grab srs of the ground I know have a rocket launcher in one hand, and an srs in the other, two of the odsts come at me with stun batons and hit me with them, the rocket launcher goes off, I fly into the wall and get handcuffed. Koenigsegg sends me a message asking why I shot them with a rocket launcher, tell them they hit me with batons and it went off.

I don't know what else to add. 

Please accept my apology Koenigsegg and join geminus on the pizza sketti rpg server I made you a house.
[Image: unknown.png]
I'm not sure that I want to lift the ban or even lower it. Your roleplay was rather low still, and you seemed proud of yourself considering you bragged about shooting ODSTs as an UNSC janitor. I checked the logs and you were never asked to deploy with the ODSTs, nor were offered to have a rocket launcher. You were told to man a ship. A ship that, according to you, "was less gay" than the one you were in.

Your role wasn't to deploy on the ground (where you have absolutely no authority. Unless all ships were destroyed? Which wasn't the case) You were also hit multiple times by the humbler device. It's only after a few hits that you opened fire on the ODSTs, within the ONI base.

You deserve your ban. Use this time to think about the mistakes you've made and how you could improve.
Lies and slander