Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URF command APP
Ckey:Charger345

Discord name (username####):Charger#9329

Character Name(s):Alexander McCarthy(SOE)FalFal(Unggoy)Mak(Kig-Yar)

Do you understand the RoE?Yes

Do you understand that you are not above the law, and may be persecuted for not following the RoE?Of course

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?i wouldn't expect anything different

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for? My job would mainly to be to reign in the chaos that comes with the URF(not to much) i should be coordinating the forces on a large scale instead of just small groups, i will most likely stay away from combat as my role is critical to the URF and should stay on the Flagship coordinating more than fighting. Early on i would be assigning people to jobs like missions, or farming for cash etc, while later i would assign people to sqauds and to certain missions, while taking input from others on what the best action is for us based on the circumstances. 

Why should you be whitelisted?I am quite experienced  with the URF side, i understand many tactics and how we should fight. and although not a requirement and am skilled enough in combat to at the least, survive until other URF members reinforce me. I also notice alot of rounds where command is very decentralized, causing confusion among orders and overall negatively affecting the URF side, and this problem also makes the grinding last longer(which is not fun for anyone). I believe that i could be able to give out orders that would benefit the URF side, and allow us to operate efficiently and still allow the URF to have what makes them fun. Freedom.
approved
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]