• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9R's ban appeal
Your Byond/Ckey Username: 9R

Your Discord Username: 9R#3507

Your character name (if relevant): Joobrah'eel Al-Hassan

Who were you banned by: BDpuffy420

Date of ban: 1/5/2020

Length of ban: Permanent. 

Full ban reason: "Reason: Joobrah'eel Al-Hassan (F) exclaims, 'How will I fuck all thirteen of my forced child wives with no dick!'." (The white space is text. I whited it out because of the vulgarity and disturbing content I said. If you wish to read it, Which I do not advise, then you can highlight it.)

Appeal details/ Why should you be unbanned: I understand why I was banned first of all. There is nothing that I could say to excuse what I said and I deeply apologize for joking about such a thing. The only thing I can do is ask for a second chance and to be unbanned. Once a staff member stepped in I understood that something was wrong and I instantly said sorry and acknowledged that what I did was wrong and that I shouldn't have said it, and that I would not say it again. To give some context, the comment was said in jest to another SoE while they were doing surgery on me after I accidentally moved off of the operating table. I didn't wish to ever cause anyone harm or discomfort with the joke and I only said it because I thought it would have been appropriate banter during the downtime we had. I would just like to say one more time, I'm deeply sorry to not only the staff team for having to deal with this, but also anybody that read that message and was disturbed, offended, or harmed by it. I understand that me saying sorry won't fully make up for what I said, But I at least hope that you will give me a second chance to be a part of this server and community.

This is the link to the full chat I had with BDpuffy420. It contains the same sentence that was in my ban reason and I do not recommend you look at it if you are easily disturbed.
Denied, I don’t take kindly to “child fucking” jokes
[Image: 76561198068836779.png]