• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oslo's Shipmaster Application
Ckey:
Oslo

Discord name (username####):

Oslo#2673

Character Name(s):

Thytan 'Waramee, Takk, Gladius, Bapbap

How long have you been a member of the Covenant Faction?

Three weeks.

What are some examples of good Covenant Roleplay that you have been a part of?

Playing as Ultra and getting into a lengthy discussion with Fupfup about whether or not a Huragok was communicating to him that the Flood were the destroyers of the Forerunners and the position Thytan 'Waramee took which was that they were left behind when the Forerunners ascended. Then later on, talking to a Yanmee and Jiralhanae that I escaped on about what was heretical and what wasn't on Geminus while trying to find our way off.

Do you understand the Faction Rules?

Yes

Do you understand that you are not above the Covenant law, and may be persecuted for not following the Faction Rules?

Yes

Do you understand that you can be removed from the whitelist at any given time, based on your behavior, even when not playing the role you applied for?

Yes

What do you think your job is as the role you are applying for?

Taking command, remaining on the Unyielding Transgression and organising the faction so that they can properly contest the UNSC, complete the objectives and enjoy the round.

Why should you be whitelisted?
I know that some Shipmasters aren't on as early as I am and that some do not want to play Shipmaster all the time, so I want to take a turn on that to ensure that the faction has proper leadership when I play. I do enjoy playing a leadership position, but do get quickly burnt out after a round like anyone else.
<p><br></p>
Sorry for the delay. Accepted.